Monday, January 25, 2010

My Weekend...

I haven't had time to post much....been an awesome, yet busy weekend!

First and foremost, my gorgeous little Cupcake, Adelyn, turned 1 on Saturday. I am still in denial. Seriously, how could she be 1 already? She has been through so much already and is still the happiest, silliest little girl I know. SO on Saturday, the few family members that we have in the area came by and we all made cupcakes for her and just played and hung out all day. It was fun.

My cousin Nikki (20) and her baby boy Hayden (3months) came over on Friday night and spent Friday night and Saturday night with me since Nikki's husband works night shifts. Nikki's sister Kayla (18) came over Friday night also. After the kiddos went to sleep, we had a BLAST playing SingStar, watching movies, and playing with the candy claw machine. Seriously, it was the best time I have had in awhile. I almost NEVER have adult time, or adult interaction for that matter, off the internet of course, so this whole weekend was rather refreshing. Nikki and I watched The Pregnancy Pact, The Hangover, and Where the Heart Is, plus lots of Grey's Anatomy. Sunday afternoon we went to Stix (bar in Villa Rica) and watched a couple of her friends play poker.

It was also fun to snuggle Mr. Hayden all weekend, since he is still immobile and snuggly, unlike my baby! It just re-enforced my baby fever.

But all in all, it was a great weekend. My kids had a blast and both them and the dog behaved decently :)

A couple pics...

My baby girl, I mean toddler girl with her bday cupcake...





This is a pic of Nikki, her husband Zack, and their baby boy Hayden :) Nikki and I were raised as sisters, even though we are really cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment