Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Bella...

Dear Bella-

Hope my flip flop was good! Did you REALLY have to chew through a playstation controller though? I am glad the kids weren't attached to that teddy bear that no longer has eyes....or an ear for that matter. It's pretty funny that you ate Stacy's belt that I hated anyway, but Adelyn only got to wear her new one once for goodness sake. I had to run out to the grocery store yesterday to replace the loaf of bread you pulled off the pantry shelf and promptly devoured. And the toilet paper! How the hell did you open the bathroom closet, anyway?? I knew there would be trouble when you ate that crayon, but did you HAVE to puke it up on MY book? The wheel on my laundry cart wasn't technically a necessity, but I was quite fond of the chair that no longer has a LEG! We can replace the transformer, fur real friend, barbie doll, and jump rope that didn't survive your wrath, but the strap off of my camera is NOT cool!
Oh and don't expect me to leave you unattended in the house ever again. I learned my lesson very quickly...and the hole you TRIED to dig in front of the front door kinda helped. Who knew that doggie toenails could puncture hardwood so deeply?
You are super fun to talk walks with and the kids love playing with you outside, but if you don't stop barking at every single leaf that blows by, or if you pee on my favorite rug again, I swear, you will live in the garage.

Love,
Your DEVOTED, yet tired caregiver.

PS- Please stay out of the frickin' toilet and the cat food PLEASE!

1 comment: